Created in 1997, our HGV expertise has been developed through the AXA Group's desire to meet the specific needs of road professionals, in order to provide them with assistance solutions adapted to:
- Protect their commercial and financial interests
- Protect their drivers from unforeseen events on the road.
For over 25 years, we have been developing our solutions and our structure to meet the needs of our partners and their customers.
Our experience and European expansion make us the European leader in assistance for professional vehicles.
Our mission: "Protecting what matters when it matters“
We are fully aware of the impact that the immobilisation of a professional vehicle has on a company's activity. To protect the interests and peace of mind of transport operators, we have built comprehensive, efficient and specialised assistance solutions to meet their mobility needs:
- Trained teams, available and ready to assist 24/7.
- European coverage combined with local expertise.
- Network of responsive service providers, rigorously selected and audited on a regular basis.
- Services and levels of cover tailored to the specific features of vehicles.
We work to ensure that road professionals feel safe and secure when they travel, and that they can honour their commitments.
As an insurance company by vocation, people and customer satisfaction are at the heart of what we do. We are committed to taking care of our customers' drivers and passengers when they are in an emergency situation and need it most.
Our social commitments
Showing solidarity, combating social inequality and promoting inclusion are all part of our day-to-day commitments.
We ensure equal opportunities within our teams and the well-being of our employees. These issues are particularly important to us, so we regularly carry out internal surveys followed by targeted action plans.
We are committed to serving others by taking concrete action on the ground to achieve impactful results.
With the ARPEJEH association, we take part in events designed to promote the employment of young people with disabilities and contribute to their employability.
Humanity is part of our DNA , and our employees are involved with a number of charities such as Les Restos du cœur, Courir pour elles, Entourage and the Foyer Notre Dame des Sans-abris.
Our environmental commitments
Because we know how crucial it is for companies to contribute to sustainable development, we are taking sensible steps to limit our carbon footprint. Contributing to the fight against climate change is an integral part of our CSR approach.
To be fully committed to this approach, we take action on a daily basis:
- We have chosen to move into a new building that meets the latest HQE (High Environmental Quality) standards.
- We have developed and optimised our network of breakdown services in order to limit our carbon footprint and that of our customers. On-site breakdown repair of a HGV is three times less polluting than towing.
- Our employees, supported by the Axa Atout Cœur association, are committed to risk prevention and environmental protection. Alongside associations such as the Fondation de la mer, they take part in actions to combat pollution, for example by collecting rubbish from the banks of the Rhône.